Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Keeping my Chin Up

I may be down, but I'm not out.

I made a list of the things that make me happy, big things and little things. And I've been doing some of them, and I'm starting to feel a little better.

I'm looking forward to two trips to Texas -- first to Austin this Saturday, where I'll see my sister Jenn and her family, as well as my cousin Lindsey who will be visiting from Seattle and my uncle Tom and another cousin. I'm also going to drive to Waco to see Grandma and my great aunt Sudie. And the next week, I'm flying to Houston to attend my sister Stephanie's annual Christmas Tea. It's a fantastic girlie event, and I can see my nieces and nephew and parents in Houston.

Don't count me out yet.

4 comments:

Lauren said...

Do you think you can make it to Dallas during your tour-o-Texas sometime this holiday season? I need Christmas lunch bunch!! Sending hugs your way ...

Vetmommy said...

Party when you get here! (literally)

jman said...

I guess you haven't got to the one where you buy me a fabulous meal at some temple of haute cuisine. Saving the best for last no doubt!
Hope you are enjoying yourself to the hilt and then some in the interim. There's always lots to be thankful for even when the sun is late coming up.

Sincerely yours,
Pollyanna

Anonymous said...

Rather cool blog you've got here. Thanx for it. I like such themes and anything connected to them. BTW, try to add some images :).