Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Regretful

While I was watching Jenn's kids, I made one horrible mistake. One evening, as we were sitting down to dinner and trying to get the kids away from the TV, the dog (Francesca) was chasing the cat, Claudio. Claudio escapes by jumping on the kitchen chairs and table, and there was a lot of chaos going on around that table. I asked my mom to open the door to the backyard to let the cat out, so he could have a respite from the dog.

That was Saturday night. Claudio hasn't come home still.

I feel awful. Claudio is a great cat, and I really enjoyed loving on him. I know Jenn loves him so.

I'm so sorry, Jenn. I wish I could undo that decision.

4 comments:

paula said...

Oh Em, I can imagine how you must feel, I'm sure Claudio will come home eventually, sometimes when cats are freaked out they can wander off for a few days and then just turn up again. Try not to fret too much you were just doing your best XXXXXXX

Anonymous said...

Awww, Claudio!

I know you much feel awful.....but under those circumstances I understand. I know how it feels to do something and look back and go," WHAT IN THE HECK WAS I THINKING!!!!"
It's okay....Claudio knows where the real lovings are- I'm confident he'll be home soon. =)

XOXOXO!

Unknown said...

He'll be back. Cats always come back - they're smart cookies.

Anonymous said...

I agree with you,Hannah....