Monday, August 14, 2006

An Impromptu Visit, continued


Anna, Aug2006
Originally uploaded by Gem-Em.
Anna is so sweet. She starts kindergarten tomorrow (Tuesday). I was amazed at how mature she looked when I drove up. Jenn told me she's been very conscientious at choosing new clothes for school, keeping in mind that she will be going to the bathroom by herself. Jenn said she chose to put back anything with zippers or difficult buttons.

I also enjoyed how much she and Colin enjoy each other's company. They do have the few spats over toys, but for the vast majority of the time, they play together very well.

Since I slept in Colin's room, they were both in Anna's double bed. They had a difficult time falling asleep, though, because they kept giggling and talking. Jenn finally separated them until they fell asleep, and Anna howled, "I miss my brother!"

No comments: