Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Just Breathe

I'm finally back on my current time zone. I had a tough time while in Paris, waking up most nights for an hour or two. And returning stateside, I was in Austin for less than 12 hours to unpack and repack for a business trip to Seattle. I was completely jetlagged in Seattle, and the project demanded overtime. I did get one evening with my aunt, uncle, cousin and her new fiance, which was very enjoyable. And then as soon as I landed in Austin, I was off to ballet practice to pick up niece & nephew, Anna & Colin. I stayed with them for the weekend while my sister and bro-in-law had a weekend away with friends.

Whew! Catching my breath now, enjoying snuggling with my cat and sleeping in my own bed.

I haven't yet downloaded the pics from Paris. Will do soon...

2 comments:

jman said...

Welcome back. That fire you see in your apartment? It's the candle you've been burning at both ends. Time to trade in some type A time for a little type zzzzzzzzzzzz.

Anonymous said...

..Can't wait,Emily..:) xx


Aunty Norma.