Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Parisian Reflection

I had a lot of time to myself while in Paris, and reminiscent of my early days in NYC, I spent hours walking the streets and taking in the views of the architecture, people and monuments. Unfortunately, it rained most of the time I was there and I came down with a cold, but I didn't let that stop me. I took the subway to different areas and walked most of the day, stopping occasionally for a crepe with Nutella or a quiche with salad. I loved it, but my legs and feet ached at the end of the day!










2 comments:

Johnny Madrid aka Tim E. said...

Seeing these photo's makes me realize how much i miss Paris.
Lovely pictures! Keep up the good work :)

Anonymous said...

Thank-you,Emily, for the super pictures..if you visited all those sites (and you must have to take the snaps!) it's no wonder your feet ached. :) xx

Aunty Norma.