Monday, June 23, 2008

Preparing for Departure

Not much to report...it was a quiet weekend. I stayed in most of the weekend to try and get over the last remnants of a cold so I'm healthy for my vacation! I leave on Wednesday for England. My parents are already there, and my sister Jennifer and her family left today. We are all going to celebrate my dear Uncle Ken's 90th birthday at my cousin's lamb farm in Wales.

Of course, between now and Wednesday, I have SO much to do, both at work and at home! I'm really looking forward to taking a break from work, as it's been crazy busy. I'm not complaining, though. I keep hearing of friends or acquaintances who have been laid off. I would rather be busy than worry about not having a job.

One update: I got an email from the Swiss guy (mentioned in story below)! He said he's coming back to NYC in August and wanted to get together for a date...

No comments: