Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Back to Reality

Well, I've only been back to work for two days, but all my pampering and all the sweet lovin's I got from the kiddos seem worlds away. I'm already ready for another vacation!

The good news is, I had a friend start working for me on Monday, and I have another new coworker that starts next Monday. Both of them will help take some of my overwhelming workload.

Until they get up to speed, I'm battling my ever-growing email Inbox. I like to keep it under 100 unread. When I'm doing really well, I can keep it under 20 unread. Since yesterday, I can't seem to get it under 200 unread! The problem is, they keep coming in!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heck! Em. where are they all coming from? no wonder you get stressed...glad to read that you will have more help...xx

Unknown said...

I hate the feeling of things slipping out of control, and keeping up with weeding out mail (of all sorts, email and snail) is such a bugaboo. You should see how high my desk piled during Al's birthday week. Still digging out...

Anonymous said...

hahaha wondered where you were,Steph. under all that snail mail?