Sunday, May 15, 2011

I've Still Got "It"

Although 40 is looming like a dark storm on the horizon, apparently, I don't look it.

When I was leaving in Honduras from vacation, I struck up a conversation with two guys in the exit tax line. When they heard I was going to Austin, they asked if I was in school at the university here. I laughed and said no, explaining I was a BIT older than that.

And then getting asked out on a date this week...I knew he was younger than me. I just didn't know he was THAT much younger. Ah, well. We had a nice time. He's mature, and we had a great conversation. So I accepted his invitation to dinner on Friday, too. It's hard not to like the attention from a younger guy.

5 comments:

paula said...

And they do say that you are only as old as the guy that you feel .... yik yik fanar fanar XXX

Emily said...

Hahahaha!

Shimmed said...

I don't think it's so unusual for many guys to be attracted to "older" women.

jman said...

the reason the younger guys find you so appealing is they have better eyesight and thus can more fully appreciate how awesomely hot you are. They find out that you are the complete package once they spemd time with you!

Emily said...

Aw, thanks, jman!