Tuesday, May 24, 2011

It's My Birthday

Just enjoying the day, which started with a 6:30 a.m. bike ride. I am NOT a morning person, but the endorphins from exercise do make for a nice start to the day.

Had lunch with a dear friend, who brought me a balloon. :-) It's a red, helium-filled balloon, and it makes me feel like a kid again!

My coworkers got me cupcakes, and I'm looking forward to dinner with my sister, niece & nephew tonight at a Japanese hibachi restaurant.

And I'm also looking forward to the year ahead! Exciting things in the works...

3 comments:

Johnny Madrid aka Tim E. said...

Hope you are having a great birthday. I have one coming up too. Keep writing. Love the blog ;)

jman said...

Arrggghhhhh!!!!! How did I forget? I guess ever since you left NYC I have just been in a funk. In any event, wishing you a very happy birthday and whatever you may wish for yourself.

Hugs and kisses!

Anonymous said...

Wishing you the very happiest of birthdays!
From a faithful reader.