Tuesday, December 28, 2010

A Lovely Holiday

Christmas definitely snuck up on me this year, but I finally managed to finish all my shopping and get my gifts wrapped just in time. (Although my cards went out just two days before Christmas, so most people are just now getting them! Those of you in England should get them by next week, I hope.)

Here are a few pictures to cherish the memories:

This one the kids called "the sandwich." Nana decided to join in on the fun.

A three-generation hug:

Decorations, Texas style:

Colin as one of the wise men and Anna in the background as Mary in the church pageant:

Nana taking advantage of the mistletoe:



A brisk walk to burn off some of the Christmas calories:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anna makes a beautiful 'Mary'..thank-you for the lovely Christmassy pics..I wondered where my 'Christmas' card was? :( did you receive your ok? :)


A.Norma.

Emily said...

A. Norma: Yes, I received yours! Sorry mine is late.

Anonymous said...

:( We send to Australia and loads to USA and only received Kevin and Karen's this year :( as the postage is now VERY high perhaps not send next year,huh? xx


A.Norma.